Use of any Information indicates your acceptance of the terms below.
Using this information does not allow you to use:
- Personal Information;
- Information or Records not accessible under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Ontario);
- the names, crests, logos, or other official symbols in the documents; and
- Information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trade-marks and official marks.
- The provision of the information in this collection does not grant you any right to use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or endorsement of you or your use of the information.
- The Information is provided "as is", and the Information Provider excludes all representations, warranties, obligations, and liabilities, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Ministry of Labour, Dispute Resolutions Services is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information, and will not under any circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other loss, injury or damage caused by its use or otherwise arising in connection with this licence or the Information, even if specifically advised of the possibility of such loss, injury or damage.